Here at Wise Drive Baptist we believe in using our spiritual gifts to serve others. Below are listed some opportunities to use your gifts in assistance to the church and others.
Email email@example.com, or call the church office at 803-469-0496, if you would like to help serve God’s house with us.
- Greeter- Greeting at the doors, passing out bulletins, and /or directing guests as needed.
- Usher- Helping to pass out bulletins and assist during the offering.
- Band- Share your vocal and instrumental talent.
- Sound Booth- Operate Audio and Lighting.
- Welcome Team- This team welcomes families as they enter the children’s ministry rooms and help register new families, guiding them to classrooms. They also assist with dismissal as children are checked out of their areas by parents.
- Small Group Leaders- Members of this team facilitate activities, crafts, and discussions with a small group of children in relation to the lesson.
- Children’s Church Leaders- Lead kids in music, Bible stories, and crafts after during our worship service.
- Simply Girls or Royal Ambassador Leaders- Our Wednesday night activities for kids include classes for boys and girls of all ages. This is a Fun time helping children learn and apply scripture, have recreation time and learn about missions!
- Group Leaders and Assistants- Lead or assist using a provided curriculum (6th-12th).
- Welcome Team- Greet first time guests, assist with registration and warm welcome and guide to classroom.
- Drivers and Chaperones- Drive students to events, and aid in chaperoning students on events.
- Cook A Meal or contribute a food/drink item
- Set-up or Clean up
- Please click this link to sign up
- Crisis Volunteer- Have your name placed on the list to be called to help with a meal for a family in need.