Click a tab below to view more info about our Adult ministries
All classes meet at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings.
Sunday School is the primary discipleship program at WDBC. The Gospel Project curriculum is used for all classes in order for families to continue conversations long after Sunday morning.
We have classes for every age:
- college and career
- senior adults
Simply Women is a ministry of women of all ages. Ladies meets at least once a quarter on Saturday mornings to hear a guest speaker and share brunch. Nursery is always provided free of charge.
- Brunches on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 10am in the Wise Drive Baptist Fellowship Hall.
- Winter Tea
- Christmas Party & Ornament Exchange
- Advocacy Center Baby Shower
- Salad Luncheons with guest speakers
- Simply Women Worship team lead by Ms. Ashlee Holloman, Meets every month, except June-August & January
Wednesday Family Meal & Bible Studies
Time: 5:30-6 pm | Cost: $5 for adults and free for children under 12.
Activities: We offer a bible study for adults, students, TeamKid for children, and nursery for ages birth – 3.
We’d love to have you join us, whether you are a regular church attender or visiting for the first time.